What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of data which are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit certain Webpages. Cookies can for example, allow a webpage to identify a user session, remember your preferences (such as language), store and retrieve information about User browser habits on the website, or provide advertising tailored to your preferences.
In the following link you can find more information about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es
What cookies do we use on this website?
Our website allows access to the social network Linkedin. If you access the link to this social network you will download their cookies.
How can cookies be deleted?
Eliminating these cookies will not prevent you from using any of the services in our website. The installation of Cookies can be prevented by configuring your browser and turning them off. Depending on the browser you use, you must follow the instructions that we indicate for each case:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
In Mobile Devices:
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?hl=es
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-
If you have any doubts about cookies please contact us. We would be pleased to assist. email@example.com
Last updated September 2015